Powered By Blogger

Friday 29 April 2011

Prologue- The Perspectives

"Shot all over my body. My heart, my brain, my mind, each and every cell in my body. I am still breathing, but just. It wasn't infinite number of poisoned darts or bullets that are released at a rate of 12 ammos per second from a mini gun. But shot by my own hate. The hate i had on this world, its giving it back to me. It seems the Gods have turned their back on me. Whom shall i pray to? There are after-all 330 million Gods in my religion. Who will be so merciful to extend the hands of love to a man who has shown nothing but hate and abomination through out his life?"



The prologue of my book "The Perspectives"

My sincere thanks to Shreya Krishnan, Gopal Krishnan, Dany Johny, Vivek Raj and Madan Kumar for their support! :)

2 comments:

  1. can i assume that these 5 ppl r the cast in your book??

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope...every1 who have come across in my life as far as i remember are a part of it...including u...only thing is,, i ve changed their name to make it fictional...

    ReplyDelete