Powered By Blogger

Saturday 23 April 2011

The Rainy Examination

Okay fellas! Its how it really started today... Today  I had my semester examination on the subject Enterprise Computing a.k.a E.C (Sounds easy,, but the subject really isn't)! I woke up so early in the morning (or is it?) having the pages of my text book still smelling so fresh and new. Every minute that passed by since 3 '0' clock in the morning gave me a chill running down my spine. But they say time and tide waits for none... The hours passed by and I had an issue in the house where my mom wanted me to take my car to college today but i was so reluctant and wanted to ride only my Tanya (my bike that is).. After a long argument, i had to give up (Its really true that women always have the final word in an argument)

It was 12:10 in the noon and my friend Madan Kumar rang me up saying that he had arrived to my bus stop (Its from there where we always go together).. we both started for college in my car at 12:15 P.M.. Today,, the traffic in Coimbatore did teach me a lesson.. No matter how urgent you are, its finally the fate that is gonna decide what time has got in its sleeves for you.. For what i usually take 20 minutes, today took me 1 hour and 10 mins spoiling all my plans to have a final go at the book before entering into the exam hall..

Finally, it was time for what not to happen, happen! yes! the exam really started mercilessly as scheduled, sharp on time..And today, to my surprise, my friend Dibin Jose, who usually is my only companion to sit idle, was so furiously writing in the answer booklet that i cud literally see flames coming out of it.. Now, my only only chance of whiling away the three long hours of the exam was to look at the bench in front of me (pls don't ask me whats so spl abt it. Its highly confidential )..

About 1 hour and 25 mins of the inexorable time passed by and it really started happening.. The sky opened up and infinite drops of water that is condensed from the aqueous vapor in the atmosphere which is about 1/50 inch (0.5 mm) in diameter (uh.. to put it in simple English,, rain) fell on the lap of our mother Earth. And when it started pouring down so heavily, i don't know what really happened all of a sudden (may be harry potter used one of his charms on me), I started knowing the answers for all the questions in the question paper, though i don't really know whether they r right in any sense.. but yeah, the 42 pages were over in a jiffy and for the first time in all the 6 semesters, i felt there could have been some more pages in the booklet :(.

It was 5 P.M and the 3 hours of diminutive (!) time was over. I came out of the hall looking out happily for my friends with a satisfaction which i have never had before.. The satisfaction of answering all the questions!! It really is priceless!!  With this satisfaction we (only me, in this case) set out to our houses and it was still raining as if the clouds have decided to pour out every single drop it has! And when i saw my car parked in  the front yard of my college, it was my mom who came into my mind.. I dont really effing know how on earth she knew it was going to rain today.. But yeas, i understood, there is a reason behind women always having the final word in an argument! If i had taken my bike today, i would have got all drenched in the rain and OH GOD!! who knows i wud have been in bed the next day having an  influenza!

I actually do not know why i decided to blog this..But the final word is, "When mom says, it really happens".. Mom, u seriously rock!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. ha ha! dis didnt need such a big story at all...u cud have finished it in four words.. women are always right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello miss.deepti.. i didnt mean to say women are always right...its jus my mom is right always....

    ReplyDelete